NEW NIST 2014 mass spectral library - Upgrade discount for any previous version - also available as download at an attractive price
Identify your mass spectra with the new NIST 14 Mass Spectral Library and Search Software.
NIST 14 - The successor to NIST 11 (2011) - Is a collection of:
- Electron ionization (EI) mass spectra
- Tandem MS/MS spectra (ion trap and collision cell)
- GC method and retention data
- Chemical structures and names
- Software for searching and identifying your mass spectra
NIST 14 is integrated with most mass spectral data systems, including Agilent ChemStation/MassHunter, Thermo Xcalibur, and others.
The NIST Library is known for its high quality, broad coverage, and accessibility. It is a product of a three decade, comprehensive evaluation and expansion of the world's most widely used and trusted mass spectral reference library compiled by a team of experienced mass spectrometrists in which each spectrum was examined for correctness.
Improvements from 2011 version:
- Increased coverage in all libraries: 32,355 more EI spectra; 138,875 more MS/MS spectra; 37,706 more GC data sets
- Retention index usable in spectral match scoring
- Improved derivative naming, user library features, links to InChIKey, and other metadata.
- Upgrade discount for any previous version
- Lowest Agilent format price available
- MS/MS and GC libraries may now be optionally purchased separately at very low cost
Learn what`s new http://www.sisweb.com/software/ms/nist.htm#whatsnew
Learn about NIST 14 and Agilent Masshunter:
Pick related PDFs below
More info can be found on our partners website: http://www.sisweb.com/software/ms/nist.htm