ProteCol Stainless Steel Unions (212007)
ProteCol Stainless Steel Unions 1/16 ” to 1/32 ” (2 Unions & 4 PEEK Ferrules)
Perfect Connections, Every Time
ProteCol® HPLC unions are specifically designed and precision engineered for use in capillary LC. The ideal way to avoid any void or dead volume in a connection is to achieve a faultless butt connection.
Features and benefits
- Zero dead volume design for no peak dispersion.
- Easy to use.
- Complete versatility – allows connection to the same or different sized tubing.
- Available in PEEK and stainless steel.
- Stainless steel unions can be finger tightened or tightened with a 3/16″ wrench for high-pressure applications.
- PEEK unions can be finger tightened. They are slightly larger than stainless steel unions but also lighter – less stress on your tubing.
ProteCol unions and reusable PEEK ferrules allow you to connect any combination of:
- 1/32″ PEEKsil®.
- 1/16″ PEEKsil.
- 0.36 mm fused silica tubing. Use for connecting guard or trap columns to analytical columns, or for bypassing the analytical column.