Advanced Materials Technology (AMT) is an innovative Product Development and Manufacturing company that is dedicated to researching and also manufacturing high quality, enabling materials for scientists around the world. In that light, they developed their HALO Peptides, which are extremely stable at high temperatures and low pH.
- Extremely stable at high temperatures and low pH.
- Ideal for both ultrafast and ultrahigh resolution separations of peptides and polypeptides up to 20 kDa.
- Outperforms non-core 3 μm, 300 Angstrom columns in terms of peak width, peak capacity and peak height.
- Offers comparable peak capacity to sub-2 μm non-core columns at 40–50% back pressure (2.7 μm).
- ~ 20% higher peak capacity than sub-2 μm non-core columns at comparable back pressure (2 μm).
- Columns (Peptide 2.7 and 5 μm) can be used in series in order to increase peak capacity for UHPLC and HPLC analyses of complex tryptic digest samples.
- HALO® Peptide ES-CN (2.7 and 5 μm) offers different selectivity and improved retention for polar peptides.
- 2 μm inlet frit (2.7 and 5 μm); 1 μm inlet frit (2 μm) provides extra protection from plugging.
Click here to visit our catalog for our full offer of AMT Peptide Solutions, and request your quote.
For more information on Advanced Materials Technology (AMT), click here.