Advanced Materials Technology (AMT) is an innovative Product Development and Manufacturing company that is dedicated to researching and manufacturing high quality, enabling materials for scientists around the world.
- Extremely stable at high temperatures and low pH.
- Ideal for both ultrafast and ultrahigh resolution separations of peptides and polypeptides up to 20 kDa.
- Outperforms non-core 3 μm, 300 Angstrom columns in terms of peak width, peak capacity and peak height.
- Offers comparable peak capacity to sub-2 μm non-core columns at 40–50% back pressure (2.7 μm).
- ~ 20% higher peak capacity than sub-2 μm non-core columns at comparable back pressure (2 μm).
- Columns (Peptide 2.7 and 5 μm) can be used in series to increase peak capacity for UHPLC and HPLC analyses of complex tryptic digest samples.
- HALO® Peptide ES-CN (2.7 and 5 μm) offers different selectivity and improved retention for polar peptides.
- 2 μm inlet frit (2.7 and 5 μm); 1 μm inlet frit (2 μm) provides extra protection from plugging.
For more information on Advanced Materials Technology (AMT), click here.