Easy-Spray for Microflow applications includes:
Sheath gas conversion kit Source insert with adjustable Sheath gas nozzle in order to optimize the distance between the sheath gas outlet and the spray emitter opening.
Designated source inserts for various applications, for example: calibration, microLC/MS, direct infusion, etc.
- Metal emitter sprays sub-µL/min to over 30 µL/min
- Negative and Positive ion sprays are equally stable and robust
- Entire range of buffer compositions from 100% aqueous to 100% organic
- Plug and Play in the Thermo Easy-Spray source
- Non-clogging spray emitter – no narrow-bored region
Designated source inserts for various applications: calibration, microLC/MS, direct infusion, etc.
The spray image above was from a PST-MTIP-50 spraying MeOH unassisted at 8 μL/min and at 2 KV – EasySpray ion source is a Thermo product.
Click here to visit our catalog, and request your quote for one of the Phoenix S&T Solutions.
1. Capillary LC separation of a mixture of 3 oligonucleotides, 200ng/ml each, by nebulizing assisted Micro ESI-MS.
We thank H-K Lim, PhD, of the Janssen Research Lab, Johnson & Johnson, Springhouse, PA for collaboration and also for the permission to use the data and picture.
For more information about Easy-Spray for Microflow applications, click here.
For more information on Phoenix S&T, click here.