It’s time to rethink your NanoLC source design – with Nimbus Single Column
The Phoenix Thermo NanoLC Source (Nimbus Single Column) should be your first choice if you’re seeking a Nano LC ion source for your Thermo Orbitrap mass spectrometer. This source features sheath gas, a high quality Video System comparable to the early Proxeon sources. In addition to that, this source is designed to adopt the Phoenix column ovens – pencil & butterfly.
The source is an easy DiY to mount, keeping your first time installation costs at zero. In addition to that Phoenix priced the source competively against the Thermo Flex ion source.
Single column sources for the Thermo mass spectrometers.
- Lower cost
- Sheath gas-capable for the QE family of MS
- Accomodates Phoenix S&T’s column heater
- Spray imaging system is capable of viewing the spray during analysis.
Single column source upgrade for the Sciex Nanospray sources.
- Usually the upgrade is for the upgrade to dual-column functions
- Single column source usually includes a refurbished frame of a Nanospray I, II source.
For more information on Phoenix S&T, click here.