Pneumatic actuation of column switching utilizes the auxiliary gas output of the MS – no extra compressed air supply. The design simplifies the actuation, especially for dual column operation in workplaces where throughput matters.
The magnetic dual column rail is designed to mount and lease in seconds without any tools. Hence column installation can be on the bench. The rail design is ideal for those packing columns on their own, as it can pick up magnetic HV where needed – in order to enable minimum transfer volumes of the system.
Optional features include a fine emitter to emitter position adjustment and second camera. So you can benefit form production and flexibility in a way no OEM source offers – plus the productivity you often miss in NanoLC work flows. Nimbus is highly effective for biological sample matrix analyses , e.g. proteomics, metabolomics, biomarker discovery and method development
Easy-Spray for Microflow applications includes:
Sheath gas conversion kit Source insert with adjustable Sheath gas nozzle in order to optimize the distance between the sheath gas outlet and the spray emitter opening.
Pneu Nimbus Dual Column NanoLC Source features:
- Substantially reduces carryover and improves data quality by washing the sample, column and emitter off-axis.
- The high voltage for spraying is switched off for the off-axis column, eliminating any possibility for cross-talk.
- On-board computer positions one column for analysis while performing off-axis loading, washing and equilibration on the second column.
- Dual column automated system increases NanoLC throughput by up to 100%.
- Proprietary Active Spray Control utilizes nitrogen to purge and clean the emitter.
- Magnetic column rail for easy column installation and removal.
- Magnetically engaged and removable Spray-heads with sheath gas.
Pneu-Nimbus NanoLC Source
Send download link to:
For more information on Phoenix S&T, click here.