The Zirconium Ultra Nano- and Micro-UHPLC System is a binary gradient pump with a vast range of split-less flow rates from 4 nl/min to 500 μl/min at 1000 bar (15,000 psi).
Methods can be scaled from conventional 2.1 mm ID columns down to 75 μm ID while using the same pump all the way. The high-resolution linear piston drives and flow sensors allow for highly precise gradient control at the lowest flow rates and highest pressures. Thanks to a unique pump head and active valve design it is now possible to completely automate all preparative and diagnostic functions, individual pre-compression of solvents for short equilibration times, and flow-through purging for automated solvent exchange and also air removal. Comprehensive software support packages complete a UHPLC system which remains unmatched on the market today.
Zirconium Ultra Specifications
- Flow range: 4 nl/min – 500 μl/min
- Max. Operating pressure: 15,000 psi (1000 bar)
- Stroke volume/channel: 1350 μl
- Pump operation modes: Binary single-stroke gradient
- Piston Control Modes: Target speed / Target pressure / Target flow (with flow sensors option)
- Temperature control of the Pump head/valves compartment: Ambient to 50 °C
- Software controls: User-friendly stand-alone software and method editor
- Software Development Kit (SDK) for custom/OEM integrations
- PC connection: RS232, USB, Ethernet (TCP/IP) with integrated Ethernet switch and second port to connect further instruments
- I/O Interfaces: 4 digital inputs, 4 digital outputs (isolated)
- Accessory interfaces: Prolab column oven (controllable from LC method), 2 multi-purpose switched 24V outputs (for Degassers or other accessories, controllable from LC method)
- Wetted parts: Stainless steel, zirconium dioxide, Fluoroloy A09, fused silica, PEEK, HPFA, ETFE.
- Power Requirements: 100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz, max. 120W
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 268 mm x 92 mm x 558 mm
- Weight: 19.5 kg
- Standards Conformance: UL 61010-1, 3rd Edition, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1-12, 3rd Edition, Low-Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC, EMC Directive 2004/108/EC, DIN EN 61010-1:2010, DIN EN 61326-1:2013
- Specifications are subject to change without prior notice. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Send download link to:
For more information on Prolab, click here.