If you need to disrupt, homogenize, dissociate or lyse cells, animal tissues or plant matter, arm your laboratory with the Bullet Blender homogenizer. No other homogenizer comes close to delivering the Bullet Blender’s winning combination of top quality performance, superior results and affordability.
Maintain Samples at 4°C
Bullet Blenders maintain the temperature of your samples and not just that of the chamber. Dry ice cooling maintains sample temperature at about 4°C irrespective of the ambient air temperature.
- Superior Results: Patented technology enables thorough and consistent homogenization while preventing temperature increase in samples, thereby preserving the quality and yield of the end products.
- No Cross Contamination: No probes to clean between samples, so there is no cross contamination of samples.
- Best value: More affordable due to a simple, reliable design. Standard tube compatibility keeps operating costs low. Comes with a 30 day money-back guarantee and a 2 year warranty.
Homogenize a Spectrum of Samples
The Bullet Blender can process a wide range of samples including organ tissue, cell culture, plant tissue, and small organisms. You can homogenize samples as tough as mouse femur, tumor, skin, yeast, algae, and bacteria.
Simply add samples, homogenization beads and buffer to tubes and place in the Bullet Blender. Select run time and speed, close the lid and press “start” on the large touch screen. There are no clamp plates or locking rings to fiddle with. There is no washing of probes and practically no chance for cross-contamination.
Standard and Custom Protocols
The Bullet Blender comes with PhD-level technical support. 100+ optimized protocols for many tissues and cell cultures are freely available online. Ask about our custom protocol development, so you can spend less time troubleshooting and more time getting results.
Bullet Blender Introduction Video
- CAPACITY: Process up to 24 samples in 1.5 mL tubes, 12 samples in 1.5 or 2 or 5 mL tubes, or 8 samples in 50 mL tubes.
- VERSATILE: Small foot print. Use in a refrigerator/cold room or an incubator, if desired.
- HIGH-EFFICIENCY TECHNOLOGY: Patented technology results in vigorous agitation in multiple
- directions, for thorough homogenization of even the toughest samples.
- SPEED CONTROL: Adjustable to handle everything from gentle vortexing to homogenization of bones.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Tubes are not confined and shaken merely in a single axis. They oscillate rapidly in the air, combining sample homogenization and strong convective cooling which minimizessample heating.
Use for a Wide Range of Applications
- Nucleic acids extraction
- Preparation of protein lysates
- Isolation of live bacteria and virus from plant or animal tissues
- Isolation of single cells (stem cells & tumor cells) from tissues
- Isolation of cellular organelles
- Lipid extraction from algae or biofuels
- Preparation of emulsions and nanoparticles
- Isolation of small molecules
Bullet Blender Brochure
Send download link to:
For more information on Next Advance, click here.