Checkit Go is the easiest, quickest and most accurate way to verify up to 8 pipette channels in seconds. Don’t spend time stressing about whether the pipetting in your experiments are accurate. Use Checkit Go as your new standard for validating your pipettes and rest assured.
The Checkit Go is an easy-to-use, stand-alone, disposable cartridge. With it, you can check the accuracy of your liquid handling robots or multi-channel pipettes in just seconds. No additional equipment is required.
- Accurate: Directly measures liquid volume. Limits evaporation.
- Sample Appropriate: Validate using your own sample liquid.
- Fast: Done in under 10 seconds!
- Convenient: On-the-spot verification. Use in well plate holder in robot bed.
- Cost-Effective: No capital equipment or training required. Saves time.
Accurate – Directly measures sample liquid volume
The Checkit Go directly measures the volume of the liquid dispensed, rather than indirectly measuring the weight or the color of the liquid. The glass capillaries almost completely encase the liquid, so evaporation is minimal. Measurements are guaranteed to be accurate to within 2% and typically better than 1%.
Validate your liquid handler with dye or in your test liquid, including glycerol, DMSO, and ethanol. Just reconstitute your test liquid in our red dye pellet.
Fast & Convenient – Verify up to 8 channels in seconds
This surprisingly graceful device measures the dispensed volumes of up to 8 channels simultaneously. It is the size of a well plate, so you can validate your liquid handlers by placing the cartridge directly on the plate holder of your liquid handler. You’re done in under 10 seconds.
Easy to Use – No training required
Aspirate the dye or your reconstituted test liquid. Dispense the dye into the wells on the flip tab of the cartridge. Flip the tab or let the robot flip the tab. Then watch the dye travel up the 8 channels, simultaneously. Don’t blink or you’ll miss the fun. Then compare the level of the dye against the graduations. It’s that easy! You can even record the measurements with a simple photo. Why spend your time reading a tiny droplet’s weight on a high-precision balance, again and again…..No need to learn to use expensive colorimetric systems.
The Checkit Go does not require capital equipment or training. And it saves you time every time your measure or validate your robot. Save yourself from the tedium.
Checkit Go Introduction Video
- Daily Confirmation: Validate the accuracy of liquid handling robots or multi-channel pipettes daily or weekly.
- Periodic Measurement: Quickly and easily measure the accuracy of your robot or mutli-channel pipette.
- Alleviate Concerns: Concerned that a robot or a pipette was misused or needs calibration? Just Checkit.
More reasons to love Checkit Go
- Reliable: Dependable and repeatable measurements across different automated liquid handlers.
- Proven: Based on the same technology as the Checkit Pro, which has been used throughout the world since 2017.
Checkit Go Brochure
Send download link to:
For more information on Next Advance, click here.