ReSyn Biosciences aims to improve the reproducibility and automation of Mass Spectrometry and Bioseparation workflows by providing high capacity and specificity magnetic microparticles, developed using its proprietary polymer microparticle technology platform.
New miniaturized, high throughput technologies for bioseparation, diagnostics, DNA sequencing, flow cytometry, drug discovery, proteomics and genomics are in many instances reliant on attachment of functional biological molecules to a microsphere support. The vast array of life sciences applications include: capture reagents for immunoassay (fluorescence, enzyme linked etc); surfaces for immunoprecipitation; diagnostic assays; fluorescence microscopy; flow/imaging cytometry; magnetic cell separation; molecular diagnostics; agglutination tests; nucleic acid separation and protein separation among others.
Conventional microparticle technologies use solid or porous/cracked microparticles with binding of biological molecules limited to the surface, a key factor constraining performance and the development of new applications for microparticle technologies and products. We have developed a novel (patented) microparticle technology platform, comprising a hyper-porous polymer matrix that allows penetration of biological and synthetic molecules throughout the volume of the microparticles. This offers exceptionally high surface area for binding of molecules and allows performance that is orders of magnitude greater than alternate technologies. The binding capacity serves as a major performance contributor to the number of applications and versatility for end-user applications by and further enables miniaturization, increased sensitivity and reducing the cost of R&D.
Why choose ReSyn?
- Demonstrated performance superiority
- Technology flexibility allows unique, customizable solutions
- Readily integrated into existing workflows
- Validated automated protocols for a range of roboitc platforms.
Technical advantages of ReSyn for bioseparation:
- High biomolecule binding capacity (enables miniaturization and high-throughput processes).
- High functional group density of 3500 µmoles.g-1 vs 300-600 µmoles.g-1 for competitor technologies, allows for multi-point covalent attachment of bioseparation ligand reducing leaching and enhancing stability
- Improved biomolecule purity and recovery.
Technical advantages of ReSyn for biomolecule immobilization:
- High protein binding capacity (>100% protein loading)
- Enhanced protein stability through multipoint attachment
- Demonstrated enzyme activity retention
- Co-immobilization of multiple enzymes
- Immobilization of multimeric enzymes
Unique features of MagReSyn microparticles
Resitant to oxidation
- Increased stability and shelf-life
- Reduced sample contamination
- Improved reproducibility
Rapid recovery by magnetization (<10 sec)
- Improved research efficiency
- Reduced experimental time
- High throughput automation compatible
- Reduced protocol times
Click here to visit our online catalog and request your quote for the MagReSyn microparticles of your choice.
For more information on ReSyn Bioscience, click here.