ProTrap technology is now also available in high throughput automatable 96-well plates that enable the same efficient, reproducible, and high quality sample preparation as our individual ProTrap filtration cartridges.
The 96-Well Plates are accelerating the pace of science, enabling efficient, reproducible, high quality protein sample prep. To get you started we provide a base protocol as well as a serum/plasma protocol, both of which have been optimized by the team at our embedded CRO.
ProTrap HT Features & Benefits:
The ProTrap filter plates can help you:
- Remove a high level of SDS detrimental to the outcomes of downstream mass spec analysis
- Perform filtration, precipitation, and digestion
- Enhance the confidence in the identification of low abundance proteins
- Achieve confident identification of low-level protein
- Prepare biological samples with a wide dynamic range
- Realize highly reproducible results
For maximum flexibility we offer the 96-well plates in the following packaging configurations:
|PWP-R001||ProTrap HT 96-Well plate + serum/plasma reagents 1Pack – A good way to try the plate in your workflow|
|PWP-R002||ProTrap HT 96-Well plate + serum/plasma reagents 5Pack|
|PWP-1001||ProTrap HT 96-Well plate 5Pack|
For more information on Allumiqs, click here.