MicrOmics Technologies LLC was founded to make advanced technologies available to scientists seeking to extend the capabilities of their LC-MS workflow, particularly for increased sensitivity and analysis of smaller samples (e.g., single-cell proteomics).
Stinger ™ Emitters
These Stinger Emitters provide Optimal Performance Across the Nanoflow Regime (5-1000 nL/min). Fabricated using a proprietary chemical etching process, these nanospray emitters provide unprecendented performance.
|Part Nr.||ID (µm)||Length (cm)||OD (µm)||Feature||Pack Size|
|EM-10-360-5pk||10||5.5||360||Ideal for 5-100 nL/min||5|
|EM-20-360-5pk||20||5.5||360||Ideal for 50-1000 nL/min||5|
Request your quote for these emitters by mail or request your quote, here in our catalog.
- No clog-prone internal taper, providing uninterrupted operation
- >100 LC-MS analyses performed with a single emitter
- Taper-free chemically etched emitters have been found to last 4x longer on average than pulled silica emitters
- Outstanding spray stability and robustness
- Rigorously inspected prior to packaging
- 250 nM 15 peptide mixture
- 25% acetonitrile in water, 0.1% formic acid
- 5 nL/min
- 1 kV ESI potential
Unprecendented flow stability across a wide range of flow rates. Scans below were obtained using a 10-µm-ID emitter.
For more information on MicrOmics, click here.