New Version 2.0!
GC/ID is a fully automated data processing software that provides dramatic improvements for GC/MS qualitative analysis. By incorporating Cerno’s proven TrueCal™ calibration technology for accurate mass formula ID along with conventional library search, you can achieve significant improvement in compound ID certainty on single quad GC/MS systems.
GC/ID also provides, for the first time, an entirely automated method of quantitatively utilizing the NIST, Wiley or user generated retention index values to provide yet a third orthogonal metric for compound ID. Finally, GC/ID uses a powerful new approach to identify and deconvolve mixtures and the background of co-eluting peaks to minimize the mis-identification of compounds in complex samples.
- Accurate Mass Formula ID with Spectral Accuracy
- Formula ID for Intact Molecules and Fragments
- Retention Index Match using NIST, Wiley or User RI
- Library Search including Accurate Mass Library Search
- Auto-Mixture/Background deconvolution of Co-eluting Peaks (TrueChrom MX™)
- Blended Search Match = NIST Search + Retention Index + Formula ID
- Fully Automatic Run or Full Sequence Processing and Report Generation
GC/ID is built on the powerful Massworks Rx configurable platform so it can be easily adapted to your specific needs.
New Features for Version 2.0
Version 2.0 brings a host of new capabilities and improvements including:
- A New and Improved Deconvolution Algorithm
- Accurate Mass Fragment Analysis
- Support for New NIST20 libraries and Retention Index Analysis
- Full Support for All Wiley GC/MS Libraries
- More flexible PDF Report Generation
- Improved, Expanded, and Easily Customizable Report Tables
- Open Source, Custom Scripting
And many more, for a detailed description of all new features, see What’s New in GC/ID 2.0.
For more information:
For more information on Cerno MassWorksRx GC/ID (incl. instruction video’s, webinars, etc.), visit our online library.
Rx GC/ID V2.0 Brochure:
For more information on Cerno Bioscience, click here.