Founded in 1978 in order to provide mass spectrometer consumables laboratory instrument parts, filament wire, electron multipliers, capillary columns and vacuum system components at reasonable prices. Meanwhile SIS has grown to be a recognized leader in manufacturing assemblies, supplies and services for the scientific and medical communities worldwide. In January 2019 Scientific Instrument Services, together with Detector Technology (DeTech) and ETP Ion Detect® formed Adaptas Solutions.
Adaptas Solutions’ businesses, which will continue to sell products under their individual brands, include:
- Detector Technology (DeTech): A leading supplier of high-performance channel electron multipliers and design and manufacturing services. The business also produces automation and liquid handling solutions for lab instrumentation.
- ETP Ion Detect®: The world’s leading discrete dynode electron multiplier brand for high performance mass spectrometers.
- Scientific Instrument Services (SIS): A manufacturer of filaments for mass spectrometers and distributor of equipment and supplies for mass spectroscopy, sample preparation, and general laboratory use.
MS Wil has been partnering with the groups products throughout Europe since its inception in 1978.
For more information on the Adaptas Companies, please visit their respective websites:
- Scientific Instrument Services: SISWEB.COM
- Detector Technology (DeTech): detechinc.com
- ETP Ion Detect: etp-ms.com