OpenChrom® is a FREE & VENDOR NEUTRAL open source software for chromatography and mass spectrometry post processing.
- The OpenChrom® software imports binary and textual chromatographic data files, such as *.D chromatograms from Agilent Technologies or NetCDF.
- OpenChrom® features a nice graphical user interface and is available for various operating systems, e.g. Windows, Linux, Solaris and Mac OS X.
- It comes with a basis set of methods in order to detect baselines, peaks and to integrate peaks in a chromatogram.
- Preprocessing steps, e.g. to remove certain mass fragments (m/z) such as nitrogen (28) or water (18)
- OpenChrom® is open source and uses a flexible approach. Which allows others to implement their own methods, algorithms, filters, detectors or integrators.
- The OpenChrom® software is an efficiently system to process chromatographic and mass spectrometric data, using an extensible and flexible plugin approach.
- OpenChrom® is distributed under the Eclipse Public License 1.0 (EPL).
Get to know Openchrom® on YouTube
Learn more about the software and download on www.openchrom.net